Horserace sponsorship gives individuals and companies the opportunity to participate in one of the UK’s most popular sporting leisure activities. Racecourses are widely regarded as one of the best venues to entertain guests in style, at the same time as promoting your company.
By sponsoring a race at the Moorcroft Racehorse Welfare Charity Day on Saturday
September 14 2019 at Lingfield Park, you will not only be promoting your company or celebrating a special occasion, but supporting this very worthwhile charity.
Moorcroft Racehorse Welfare Centre, based at Huntingrove Stud, Slinfold, is renowned for its outstanding work in retraining ex racehorses to go on to a happy life outside racing in other spheres. Frequent demonstrations at the centre spearheaded by chief executive Mary Frances, are always well supported and show the value of this work.
The benefits of sponsorship include all of the following:
• Naming rights to the race. Have your race title published in daily national newspapers, the racing press and evening newspapers, reaching approximately 30 million readers.
• Live TV coverage (and numerous replays) of all races on Sky Digital Tv, “free–to–air” on all sky digital packages, attracting over 1.45 million individual viewers per month.
• Live TV coverage of all races in over 9,000 betting shops around the country.
• Full page colour advertisement in the official race programme
• Present a prize for the “best turned out horse” in the paddock before the race
• Present a memento and join the winning connections for a celebratory glass of champagne after your race.
• Photographs of your presentation provided by Lingfield Racecourse
• Opportunity to undertake promotional activity on-course
• Your name mentioned during public address announcements, trophy presentation and race commentary
• Closed circuit television coverage throughout the racecourse.
Anyone interested in becoming a sponsor for Moorcroft on this day should contact:
Moorcroft Racehorse Welfare Centre
Huntingrove Stud, Slinfold, West Sussex. RH13 0RB
Tel: 07929 666408 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org